With the FT-450, Yaesu extends its desktop product line with a compact HF-6m transceiver with tuner. The double conversion receiver is equipped with a roofing filter and eight bandpass filters to prevent distortion of strong signals. The powerful DSP in IF (24 kHZ IF) offers many controls to be able to discriminate even the fastest signals from noise: IF shift, contour, noise reduction, manual notch filter, etc. And the DSP is also used in transmission where it implements a digital equalizer and controls the VOX very precisely, etc.
Regardless of whether you operate SSB, CW or RTTY - the FT-450 meets all expectations: split operations for the rare DX, integer keyer and multifunctional and FSK-RTTY and PSK31 functions using the data connector. Up to 500 memories organized in 12 different banks and the possibility to use the CAT interface to control the device from the computer (it is necessary to use the optional software).
Up to 100 W of transmission power are generated in the final at Mosfet of newest design. The aluminum frame, helped by a fan as generous as it is silent, helps to reduce thermal stress. An optional tuner (AT-450) can be installed at a later time, or - on request - we can install it for you. the FT-450AT version already has the factory-installed tuner. 12V DC power supply, 22 A max.
Dimensions: 229 x 84 x 217mm, approximate weight 3.6kg. Included in the shipment are the power cord, the MH-67A8J palm microphone and the instructions.
With the new FT-450D Yaesu introduces a nice upgrade to this successful transceiver. Key improvements include:
YAESU ITALIA OFFICIAL WARRANTY
Further "features" are:
- Roofing filter 10KHz
- ATT / IPO 20 dB
- Internal TCX0 from +/- 1 ppm
- CAT system: with DB-9 connector for PC connection
- Speech processor
- QUICK SPLIT for automatic transmission shift (factory + 5KHz)
- Electronic Keyer
- CW Beacon (up to 18 characters using 3 memory banks "CW message keyer"
- CW Pitch adjustment (between 400 and 800 Hz in 100Hz steps)
- CW Spotting
- CW Training
- CW Keying using the UP and DOWN buttons on the optional microphone
- 2 voice memories (SSB / AM / FM) up to 10 sec each
- Digital Voice Recoder - recording up to 20 sec.
- Dedicated connector DATA for FSK / RTTY use
- Very versatile memory system, up to 500 channels in 13 memory groups
- CTCSS sub-audio tone (in FM)
- My Band / My mode function, for a quick recall of the programmed operating set-ups
- Tune knob hardness adjustment
- manual microphone supplied
- for the visually impaired vocal digital announcements of frequency, mode and s-meter .
With the new FT-450D Yaesu introduces a nice update for this successful transceiver. Key improvements include:
- folding front legs
- backlight key illumination
- ergonomic adjustment knobs
- 300Hz narrow filter for CW
- the MH-31A8J Microfone with up / down keys is included
The new FT-450D includes an automatic tuner like that!
MANUAL IN ENGLISH Here
Click here for more information on this product.