LDG RT 100 MK2 REMOTE TUNER with CONTROL BOX
L' RT-100 MK2 is a tuner remote coaxial from 100 Watts designed to be placed in the vicinity of the antenna feed point. Se are you concerned about the loss of power due tothe CFA in your supply line, theRT-100 is the right answer for you. Position the RT-100 near the power point andthe virtually eliminate all losses power line due to the SWR.
L' RT-100 MK2 is powered in DC over coax through theLDG RC-100 positioned in your your shack. L' RC-100 will provide power DC coaxial cable and control for Auto/ Semi, block and force the Manual Tune.
Including its control box RC-100
Further technical details:
- Frequency range 1.8 to 54.0 MHz
- 0.1 to 125 Watts (SSB and CW), 100W on 6 m
- Tuning time between 0.1 and 6 seconds for new frequencies, ca. 0.1 sec when tuning from memory
- Tuning range 4 to 800 Ω (16 to 150 Ohm on 6 m), 4 to 4:1 balun 3200 Ω with optional
- Tunes any kind of coax-fed antennas: Dipoles, Verticals, Beams etc.
- Optional external balun enables you to tune random long wires, wires or twin ladder fed antennas
- Optional Remote Controller RC-100 available
- Weight 500 g
- CAUTION MANUAL IN GERMAN AND ENGLISH