NEW VERSION 2016
The ACOM 1000 HF linear amplifier is one of the best amps in the world for radio amateurs as price/performance ratio. The ACOM 1000 gives you the ability to easily dispose of 1000 watts output on all amateur bands from 160 to 6 meters.
Ease of understanding. The indicator of the plate-load value "True Resistance Indicator (TRI) is an innovation ACOM which allows fast and precise agreement, typically in 5 ... 10 seconds. Auto-restore returns your amplifier in OPERATE mode automatically, after the intervention of any protections, saving operator time, avoiding done manual steps of recovery.
No external antenna tuner is required at least until the antenna has a VSWR of less than 3:1. The amplifier carries out the functions of an antenna tuner, allowing you to quickly change antenna and using a broad spectrum of frequencies.
This amp is both user-friendly and with monitoring functions. It was designed to withstand without damage up to 500W of reflected power, up to 100 milliseconds of spikes of overload-RF "tails" after releasing the PTT or button-and even operator agreement errors. It is capable of operating with more than half of its nominal output power with just 75% of rated mains value. As he can tolerate gaps (up to scratch for 10 milliseconds) and 15%, network surge protector is recommended for use in portable generators, so especially for field days and DXpeditions.
A Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) dot matrix backlit displays text messages, 12 parameters, and have a peak meter for the measurement of PEP power. There are LED indicators to indicate the conditions of "OPERATE", attenuator-entered, and ON/OFF.
Information about internal States of the amplifier for the last 7 more recent interventions of protections are stored in a nonvolatile storage. This information is then used for fault diagnosis.
Silent QSK. Input and bypass the vacuum relays are very quiet, even in CW mode, thanks to the Special Assembly technique.
The circuit agree incoming broadband has excellent characteristic of load for the transceiver that pilot, from 1.8 MHz to 54MHz.
One single valve Svetlana 4CX800A (GU74B), high-performance ceramic-metal tetrode with plate dissipation of 600W (forced air cooling, piloted in the grid) is used for maximum efficiency. A continuous monitoring and circuit breakers for currents of plaque and grid lines as well as the outlet air temperature.
- Frequency coverage: all amateur bands in the range 1.8-54.7 MHz, extensions or variations on request.
- Power output: 1000 W PEP or continuous carrier, no limit on operating mode.
- Intermodulation products: better than-35dB below rated output.
- Power frequency hum and noise: better than-40 dB below rated output.
- Harmonic output Suppression:
- 1.8-29.7 MHz-better than 50dB compared to the rated output;
- 50-54MHz-better than 66dB compared to the rated output.
- Input and output impedance:
- nominal value: 50 Ω unbalanced, UHF type connector (SO239)
- input circuit: broadband, VSWR less than 1.3:1, across the range 1.8-54MHz (does not require keeping talking switchings)
- bypass path VSWR less than 1.1:1, across the range 1.8-54MHz
- capacity agreed output impedance (antenna): VSWR up to 3:1 or more with reduced power levels.
- RF gain: typical 12.5 dB, frequency response less than 1dB (from 50 to 60 watts of power for the maximum output).
- Power supply requirements: 170-264 V ac (200, 210, 220, 230, 240 & Vnominali & 100.110 120V outlets upon request), +10% -15% tol.), 50-60 Hz, single phase, 2000 VA.
- CE safety requirements and EMC as well as FCC (6 bands, 10 & 12 m locked).
- Weight & dimensions: Wxdxh: 422x355x182mm, 18 kg.
- Operating environmental conditions:
- operating temperature: 0 ... +50 degrees Celsius;
- humidity: up to 75% @ + 35 degrees Celsius.
- altitude: up to 3000 m above sea level without Derating or reduction of output power.
Click here for more information on this product.