Very compact portable scanner for portable use. The VR-160 has a frame made of solid die-cast aluminium and a bright LCD. The receiver covers continuously and without holes the gang from 100 kHz to 1299.95 MHz. The reception modes are AM, AFM and WFM. The dimensions are the same as handheld scanner Yaesu VX-3 with whom he shares some accessories.
The scanner VR-160 offers many features often found only on superior receivers more than 900 memoirs organized into 24 shoals allows plenty of space to store all interesting frequencies. An analyser displays up to 50 adjacent channels. The ferrite antenna improves signal reception on AM. Your scanner supports the squelch operation with DCS and CTCSS.
The package includes:
- VR-160 Receiver/Scanner
- FNB-82LI LiIon Battery 3.7 V, 1100mAh
- FBA-37 container for 3 x AA batteries (Mignon)
- Sma Antenna
- Wall charger PA-46C
- Weight 158g
- Mechanical Dial Lock function
- Solid construction, die-cast aluminum chassis
- Battery 3.7 V/1100 mAh LiIon
- Container 3 x AA batteries included for FBA-37
- Integrated ferrite antenna for AM reception
- SMA antenna for VHF/UHF
- Headphone jack to listen WFM
- Ability to listen to the radio on the AM or FM radio while monitoring a frequency VHF/UHF
- Broadband receiver, from 100 kHz to 1,299,995 MHz, without interruptions
- High resolution LCD matrix display
- 24 memory banks plus other special test benches for the weather, water channels, shortwave
- Large storage capacity: 900 50 100 standard exclusion and memories memories memories of limit.
- training function CW-learn morse code while traveling
ITALIAN MANUAL HERE