Presumed availability September - October
We have been asked if Yaesu will enter the world of SDR, here is the answer!
FTDX101D HF / 50MHz 100W transceiver
YAESU is excited to introduce a new high-class 100W HF / 50MHz transceiver - FTDX101D and the first sample will be seen at Dayton Hamvention 2018. This information and the sample shown at Dayton are just the preliminary introduction and all the detailed information such as prices and the release date must be announced at a later time.
The new FTDX101D uses the latest SDR technology and is classified as our high-end HF line, the FTDX series, which amateur professionals have come to know represents quality.
Some of the extraordinary features of the new FTDX101D are;
- YAESU High HF / 50MHz 100W transceiver
- SDR technology and cascaded display
- Large precision color display for touch panels
- Active Band Monitor allows rapid band changes with LED lighting of the operating band
- Independent control of the main and secondary bands allows effortless operations for the serious contender who must move quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Front-End Tuning
- The main tuning knob for the Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an external dial for clarifier, VC tuning, fine tuning or custom settings