Yaesu DR-2X is a conventional dual-mode dual-mode C4FM digital repeater / FM receiver that covers VHF and UHF amateur radio bands. DR-2X integrates the use of conventional FM communications with digital C4FM communications thanks to its exclusive AMS function
Features of DR-2X
• Modulation Modes: Conventional FM, Digital C4FM
• Automatic Mode Select (AMS) automatically recognizes the received signal as a conventional digital or conventional C4FM
• 3.5-inch color touch panel
• High output RF output, extremely reliable: 50 W / 20 W / 5 W
• Front panel microphone connector is provided for repeater repeater test and allows use as base station
• Advanced Features: The Rear Panel Control I / O Connects to the S-COM 7330 Repeater Controller (Controls up to a maximum of three (3) DR-2X units)
DR-2X Exclusive Features :
• Double reception function
• Improved "News Station" feature that lets you share voice and text messages with members
• Group Monitor function that facilitates group setting
• High and stable output power with large heat sink
• Commercial type components for reliable long-term operation
• Internet-linked Multi-site Repeater System (IMRS) feature for easy coverage of an extended area via the Internet (option)
C4FM offers excellent audio quality and reliable communications
C4FM modulation has better BER (Bit Errar Rate) characteristics compared to other digital modulation systems and ensures reliable communications. YAESU's Digital Clear Voice for C4FM technology uses a 12.5 kHz bandwidth that allows high-quality voice communications.
FM Compatibility for Digital Communications with AMS (Automatic Mode Select)
System Fusion allows connection between all users operating in different modes. In System Fusion this is possible thanks to AMS. The AMS function automatically recognizes the signal as conventional C4FM or conventional FM, and DR-2X retransmits it to the preset communication mode.
The dual reception function ensures flexibility of operation
The unique dual-simultaneous DR-2X repeater allows the operator to assign an additional frequency for repeater control, emergency message transmission, or a simple second uplink frequency. The control operator can also assign separate downlink frequencies based on uplink frequencies.
Group Monitor function
The revolutionary Yaesu Group Monitor function enables you to quickly and efficiently track down numerous resources by displaying telemetry data and signal strength of members sharing the same Digital Group identification number.
Improved "News Station" function
Groups or individual users can quickly store and retrieve digital audio and text messages. Users can access their messages on demand at any time of the day.
Simple setup (3.5-inch color touch panel display)
Picture of IMRS (Internet-Linked Multi-site Repeater System) for wide coverage (option)
The Internet-linked Multi-site Repeater System (IMRS) allows the repeater operator to connect multiple repeaters to a Wide-Area-Network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) network, because of Wide Area Network (WAN) network connectivity, such as the Internet, DR-2X integrates direct connectivity between repeaters, offering a wide variety of network environments and providing high-quality digital and analogue communications, including Where any other solution is inadequate.
The rear panel I / O port can be connected to the S-COM 7330 repeater controller. This controller can handle up to three (3) DR-2X units, providing programmable acoustic signal control, timers, access modes, and other functions.
• Possibility of mounting on a 19 "rack
• TCXO of ± 2.5 ppm high stability
• DSQ (Digital Squelch Code)
• CTCSS and DCS signaling
• Ad ID (voice mode: requires FVS-2)
• Operation as base station
• TOT (Time Out Timer)
• Firmware Updates
Your shopping cart is empty!