ULTIMETER 2100 ®-best in its class! The much-anticipated successor to our most popular weather station ever (the ULTIMETER 2000, world-renowned standards for performance and reliability in a home weather station), the ULTIMETER 2100 features a stunning platinum-tone housing with brilliant blue display backlighting. To improve the user interface still further, an illuminated keypad provides exceptional visibility in darkness or low-light conditions. The ULTIMETER 2100 utilizes Peet Bros. ' patented and proven weather sensor technology, including our unique all-digital wind sensor, incomparable ULTIMETER PRO Anemometer, featuring exceptional response in all wind conditions, including very low wind speeds (typical starting threshold 1.5 mph! here's why). It also features direct serial data output including WeatherText ®, and is APRS-ready. And it offers the unsurpassed performance and reliability of cabled sensors-the professional's choice (see "Why are cabled sensors better?) It has all the features of its predecessors-all the features you've asked us for-and a few you might not have thought of. Its microprocessor is 8 TIMES FASTER and has 4 TIMES THE MEMORY of our earlier weather stations. Here's what it does with all that power:
- The ULTIMETER 2100 includes BAROMETRIC PRESSURE and numeric pressure change over a 3 hour period (which is the U.S. Weather Service standard interval) plus a preset barometric STORM ALERT, WIND SPEED, WIND DIRECTION, OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE, INDOOR TEMPERATURE, WIND CHILL, TIME, DATE, OUTDOOR HUMIDITY (with optional sensor), DEW POINT AND HEAT INDEX; INDOOR HUMIDITY (with optional sensor), and RAINFALL (with optional sensor).
- The ULTIMETER 2100 features not one, but two VERSATILE 7-MODE SERIAL PORTS that can accept remote commands, making it easy to communicate with external devices to transmit the data or collect it remotely by phone, modem, or radio links. The 5-minute packet mode is perfect for economical radio "beacon" transmission. The 2100 comes "APRS-Ready," requiring only direct cable connection to a TNC.
- A second Serial Data Port connection (new feature) is provided in the ULTIMETER 2100 's sensor junction box, delivering greater flexibility in the location and connection of THE WEATHER PICTURE, PC Weather Data Logger, or other peripheral weather accessories.
- The system has an exclusive 9-BANK MEMORY SYSTEM for highest and lowest readings: today's, each of the previous 7 days, and long-term. Say you had a major storm two weeks ago. You can save all the interesting extreme values to show friends weeks later, yet still display all of today's highest and lowest readings, as well as all of yesterday's highs and lows. You'll also see the exact time and date every high and low occurred.
- You can reset each long-term high and low memory individually, or you can use a RESET to clear all long term high and low memories simultaneously. This feature makes it particularly easy to keep monthly records or to monitor the "highs and lows while you are away for a week or two.
- The weather station includes built-in STATIC ELECTRICITY DISCHARGE PROTECTION for all outdoor sensors. The ULTIMETER 2100 is the most "bullet-proof" full-capability home weather station you can buy.
- The system also features a unique RAIN RATE ALARM, which serves as an adjustable flash flood alert, and is compatible with all of our rain gauge models. A predictive battery test circuit warns you when the battery is getting weak.
- The ULTIMETER 2100 has a full array of adjustable ALARMS and an optional electrical EXTERNAL ALARM OUTPUT.
- Optional sensors includes Humidity Sensors and Rain Gauges (we have several models to choose from).
- The ULTIMETER 2100 TRACKS OVER 100 WEATHER VALUES
By GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
ULTIMETER 2100 ®-best in its class! The long-awaited successor to our most popular station ever (the world famous 2000 standard for ULTIMETER performance and reliability in a weather station at home), the gorgeous Platinum tone casing with shiny 2100 ULTIMETER blue backlight display. To enhance the user interface still, an illuminated keypad provides exceptional visibility in the dark or low-light conditions. The ULTIMETER 2100 utilizes Peet Bros. ' patented and proven weather sensor technology, including our unique all-digital wind sensor, incomparable ULTIMETER PRO anemometer, with exceptional response in all wind conditions, including very low wind speed (typical starting threshold 1.5 miles per hour! that's why). Also has direct serial data output including WeatherText ®, and is APRS-ready. And delivers the performance and reliability of hardwired sensors unsurpassed-the choice of the Professional (see sensors because they are wired better?) It has all the features of its predecessors – all features that you asked for-and some you might not have thought of. The microprocessor is 8 times faster and has 4 times the memory of our previous weather stations. Here's what you do with all that power:
The ULTIMETER 2100 includes barometric pressure and numerical pressure change over a period of 3 hours (which is the U.S. Weather Service standard interval) plus a preset barometric STORM ALERT, wind speed, wind direction, outside temperature, inside temperature, WIND CHILL, time, date, outdoor humidity (with optional sensor), dew point, heat index; Indoor humidity (with optional sensor), and rainfall (with optional sensor).
The ULTIMETER 2100 features not one, but two VERSATILE 7-MODE serial ports which can accept remote commands, making it easier to communicate with external devices to transmit data or collect remotely via phone, modem or wireless connection. Packet mode 5 minutes is perfect for radio transmission economic "beacon". The 2100 comes "APRS-Ready", which only requires direct cable connection to a TNC.
A second Serial Data Port connection (new) is shipped with the sensor junction box ULTIMETER 2100, offering greater flexibility in the location and WEATHER Panel connection, PC Weather Data Logger, or another accessory time devices.
The system is equipped with an exclusive 9-BANK system memory to the highest and lowest readings: today, each of the 7 days ", and the long term. Let's say you had a major storm from two weeks ago. You can save all interesting extremes to show friends weeks later but still see all highest and lowest readings of today, as well as all of the highs and lows of yesterday. You also get the exact time and date tested every high and low.
You can restore any high and low long-term memory individually, or you can use a RESET to clear all high and low long-term memories simultaneously. This feature makes it very easy to keep monthly records or to monitor the ups and downs, while you are away for a week or two.
The weather station includes STATIC ELECTRICITY DISCHARGE PROTECTION BUILT for all outdoor sensors. The ULTIMETER 2100 is the most "Bulletproof" full-train capacity weather House you can buy.
The system also has a rain alarm RATE only, which serves as a flash flood alarm adjustable, and is compatible with all our rain gauge models. A predictive test circuit battery alert when the battery is running low.
The ULTIMETER 2100 has a full range of adjustable alarms and an electrical OUTLETOptional external ALARM.
Optional sensors include moisture sensors and rain gauges (we have several templates to choose from).
The ULTIMETER 2100 tracks over 100 weather dataResolution
Overview Peet Bros. Weather stations
Peet Bros. offers three basic models of weather stations: the ULTIMETER ® 100, 800, ULTIMETER 2100 ULTIMETER ® ®. The capabilities and options for each device is shown in the table below.
|Temperatures Outdoors||Unit||° F or° C|
|Range||-48 to +66° C|
|Accuracy||± 0.5° C|
(Option f. 100)
|Unit||° F or° C|
|Range||0 to +43° C|
|Accuracy||± 0.5° C|
|Wind speed||Unit||mph, km/h, m/s, kn|
|Range||0.1 to 71 m/s|
|Accuracy||CA. ± 5% equals 0.9 m/s|
|Wind direction||Wind rose||16 directions|
|Numeric display||1° Resolution|
|Unit||inch or mm|
|Range||0 to 1999.9 mm|
|Accuracy||± 1.5% up to 13 mm/h|
± 5% above 13 mm/h
(Option f. 800.2100)
|Range||0 to 100%|
(Option f. 2100)
|Unit||HPA, mbar, inHg, mmHg|
|Range||931.3 to 1067 hPa|
|Accuracy||± 1.7 hPa|
|Min/Max Data memory||Day, last 7 days, alltime High/Low|
|Clock||12:00 oder 12:00 am Anzeige|
|Dates||US (mm/dd) or EU (dd/mm) Format|
for vane/anemometer |
|from approx. 25 to 35 mm|
(depending on options)
Min/maximum outdoor temp.
Min/Max indoor temp.
Min. Wind chill
|Serial Data format||2400 or 19200 bps, 8N1. 7 Formats:|
Complete Record Mode
Data Logger Mode
Complete History Mode
Multiple Output Mode
|Suitable for APRS||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Serial data ports||Yes|