Terms And Conditions
These general conditions are valid from the day 2/1/2011, such information can be updated or changed at any time by SM Technology that will give a notice through the pages of the website. The consumer undertakes, whenever there is a change in the terms and conditions, to provide for their printing and storage.
· These general terms and conditions are for the purchase of products, carried out remotely by means of computer network through the Internet site www.rtcevolution.com-www.smelettronica.com belonging to S.M. Technology.
· Online sales contract means the contract, namely the legal transaction not relating to goods and/or services concluded between a supplier, S.M. Technology based in Italy and a consumer customer, under a system of remote sale organized by the supplier who, for this contract, employs only remote communication technology called the Internet.
· For consumer means any natural person who purchases goods and services for purposes not directly related to their professional activity.
Article 1: ACCEPTANCE of the TERMS and CONDITIONS of SALE
1.1 the conditions laid down in the preamble are an integral and essential part of this agreement.
1.2 all purchase contracts are concluded directly by the consumer customer access to the Internet site corresponding to the address www.smelettronica.com, where the customer can, in fact, conclude the purchase of the asset and/or desired product carefully following the directions and procedures.
Art. 2 sales prices and purchasing methods
2.1 all the sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website, for which an offer to the public are totals for each type of tax.
2.2 the total cost of shipping until the customer is charged to the customer. This cost will be, in any case made known to the customer before confirming the purchase.
2.3 the purchase contract is concluded by the exact compilation and the consensus expressed by the accession date purchasing on line.
2.4 the customer can pay for your order using the payment methods indicated on line at the time of purchase.
2.5 the prices of the ordered goods may vary between order receipt and confirmation: these changes are always communicated to the client that has the right not to accept them and cancel your order.
Art. 3: DELIVERY METHOD
3.1 S.M. Technology will deliver to customers, at the address specified by the customer, the products selected and ordered, in 4 business days (if product available in the Act), by shippers and/or shippers.
3.2 the goods will be delivered within the period specified in the preceding article. No responsibility can be attributed to the supplier for late or non-delivery due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
3.4 The S.M. Technology is not responsible for damage caused by the carrier to the products purchased.
If you encounter problems will not be refunded anything.
ACCEPTED THE GOODS ALWAYS SUBJECT
3.5 warning: for some products there may be special conditions of carriage. These conditions are shown on the product page.
Art. 4: AVAILABILITY of PRODUCTS
4.1 the customer may purchase the products listed in the electronic catalog prepared by S.M. Technology, as well as the quantities available in stock upon notice of verification from the customer.
4.2 If an order exceeds the amount existing in the warehouse, the computer system will accept the purchase only products available.
Art. 5: RESPONSIBILITY
5.1 The S.M. Technology assumes no liability for disruptions due to force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and/or lock-outs, earthquakes, floods and other similar events that prevent, in whole or in part, to implement the contract of sale and delivery on time.
5.2 The S.M. Technology will not be liable to any party or third parties for damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of failure to execute the contract for the reasons mentioned above, the customer has the right to a refund of the price paid.
5.3 The S.M. Technology is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, credit cards, cheques and other means of payment, upon payment of the products purchased.
Art. 6: warranty and assistance
6.1 The S.M. Technology sells high quality products. The creators of these assets offer a guarantee whose minimum duration depends on the type of product purchased. The warranty starts from the date of purchase. This service is directly provided by manufacturers of goods. Except for changes that do not fit into the original product standards.
For the antennas will not activate your warranty if the installation is not carried out by qualified personnel. Therefore the installation must be done by specialized company and authorized issuing certificate of installation and perfect operation.
"BUREAUCRATIC DEFINITION" of "Europe" and "ITALY"
Our country is in the European Union and all products and services must be free
circulation.For some products, it is possible that the wholesale purchase price is lower than the price offered by the traditional distribution channels. In these cases you can buy products coming from the European market.
They are identical in all respects to the product distributed in Italy "officially": Italian language is present, the accessories are present. May differ only on manual or instruction booklet in original language (French, German etc) but this can easily be removed, updated, from the manufacturer's website.
The warranty is the same: in the past, some laboratories have received technical assistance provisions to deny support for these products, the directive promptly withdrawn at first legal complaints.
TAKEN FROM THE WEBSITE EUROPA.EU
"The free movement of goods is one of the freedoms of the single market of the European Union. Since January 1993, controls on the movement of goods within the internal market were abolished, and now form a single Union territory without boundaries. The abolition of customs tariffs promotes intra-Community, which account for much of the total imports and exports of the Member States.
Articles 28 and 29 of the Treaty establishing the European Community prohibit import and export restrictions between all Member States. "
1. All the products marketed by S.M. Technology are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and the warranty of 24 months for lack of conformity, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 24/02. In order to benefit from the warranty, the customer must keep the receipt that the system emits automatically at the end of the order you will find in your account each time. The customer can always download from the site www.rtcevolution.com receipts for purchases, accessing the restricted area.
2. The warranty of the manufacturer is provided in the manner described in the documentation inside the product packaging and on the website www.rtcevolution.com in the breakfast area. If, as a result of intervention by an authorized service center, the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's standard warranty, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and repair requested by authorized assistance, as well as transportation costs, whether incurred by S.M. Technology.
3. the guarantee of 24 months pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 24/02 applies to products that present a lack of conformity, provided that it is used correctly, in accordance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. Such a guarantee, in accordance with the Decree n. 24/92, is reserved only to the private consumer (person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or make the purchase without indicating in the order form a reference to VAT). In case of lack of conformity, S.M. Technology provides, without cost to the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair/replacement or a price reduction, until the termination of the contract. If, as a result of intervention by an authorized service center, is not a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 24/02, the customer will be charged for any costs of verification and repair requested by authorized assistance, as well as the cost of transport if sustained by S.M. Technology.
4. The replacements in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working the first time), without prejudice to the existence of the conditions for the application of Decree No. 24/02, will be made only if expressly provided by the manufacturer. Product replacement or repair times depend exclusively on the manufacturers.
5. in the event that, for whatever reason S.M. Technology, be unable to replace a product warranty (repaired or replaced), may, with the consent of the customer, the replacement of the product (if still in the price list) or with more of the same characteristics and value or, finally, to the release of a coupon of the same amount to be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
6. No damages can be claimed per S.M. for any delay in Technology repairs or replacements of products under warranty.
7. in cases where the application of the guarantees for the return of the product, the product must be returned by the customer in the original package, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend that, whenever possible, to put it in another box; should be avoided in all cases affixing labels or tape directly on the original product packaging.
I. warranty conditions
All products sold by S.M. Technology are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and the warranty of 24 months for lack of conformity, in accordance with Decree 24/02. In order to benefit from the warranty, the customer must keep the receipt previously required (or print the proforma of an order in your account) you receive by email in PDF format. The customer with the acceptance of the purchase contract takes note of the conditions of service in effect at the time of the action in warranty. Most products currently marketed by S.M. Technology are warranted at our premises, this customer is an advantage because the product breakdown will be verified and replaced with a new product in a short time directly from our staff. Some brands such as Acer, Philips etc offer a direct warranty to the end user, ensuring they also prompt and professional service.
II. Replacement time
The timing of replacement of the product by the arrival of the same at our Office can range from a minimum 7 days to a maximum of 60 days lavoraitivi to enable our technical laboratory to carry out tests on the product. Check and observe the warranty regulations the returns Department will send the replacement product the next day from test ok.
Send the new product is not guaranteed within the time above indicated as may not be in stock, in this case our internal policy is committed to reaching an agreement with the customer in Exchange for a voucher for the commercial value of the goods purchased or replacement by equivalent or superior article features. Please note that no damages can be claimed to S.M. Technology for a replacement of the product within the time above.
III. Open practice-Request RMA (return authorization code)
To get an RMA number to open a practice product warranty purchased simply enter your control panel where you will find the "RMA request". By completing the various modules (all mandatory) with the requested data you will receive an email the next business day where there will be instructions on how to claim under guarantee, and the RMA number. (Important: enter in the fullest possible detail a description of the fault found on the product, this will allow our technical laboratory to speed testing time).
IV. When the warranty is void?
The warranty is lost for lack of one of the following conditions:
The integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, software, manuals, parts, ...)
No show original packaging (invalid Point if the products purchased were in version
Bulk)Damage to the product for reasons that are not guaranteed by the warranty regulations.
Proof of purchase from more than 24 months.
Product arrived damaged from shipping by customer to the returns Department
Product without the safety seals or serial codes
Products that presented attempts to overclock (through hardware or software.)
Final transistors or valves
Weathering of any kind
Antennas installed by unauthorized persons
If the goods arrive at our Returns Center for lack/violation of one of the points listed above are deemed invalid warranty conditions Sm Technology, In this case the goods will be made available to the customer for a pickup at our warehouse for a maximum of 30 days, over 30 days will be sent by our courier product with a delivery charge of £ 25.00.
Art. 7: obligations of the buyer
7.1 the consumer agrees and undertakes, once the online purchase process, to print and keep the present general conditions, which, however, has already seen and accepted as a necessary step in the acquisition, as well as the specifications of the product being purchased, and this in order to fully satisfy the conditions.
7.2 these general conditions can be updated or changed at any time by S.M. Technology that will give a notice through its website. The consumer undertakes, whenever there is a change in the terms and conditions, to provide for their printing and storage.
7.3 the buyer is strictly prohibited to enter False, and/or invented, and/or fantasy, in the registration procedure required to activate against the procedure for the execution of this contract and its further communications; the personal details and e-mail address must be real and not only their own personal data of third parties, or fantasy.
7.4 it is expressly forbidden to make double registrations corresponding to a single person or enter data of third parties. S.m. Technology reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse, and protect the interests of all consumers.
7.5 the customer indemnifies the S.M. Technology from any liability arising from the issue of incorrect fiscal documents due to errors in the data supplied by the customer, being the customer solely responsible for the correct insertion.
Art. 8: permissions
8.1 by filling in the appropriate space on the website, the customer authorizes S.M. Technology to use their credit card or any other card issued in replacement thereof, and to debit your bank account in favour of S.M. Technology the total amount indicated as the cost of the purchase made online. The whole procedure is done via secure connection directly connected to the Bank owner and operator of the online payment service, to which the S.M. Technology cannot access.
Art. 9: PRIVACY
9.1 personal data are collected for the purpose of registering the client and activate against the procedures for the execution of this contract and the necessary communications; These data are treated electronically in compliance with the laws in force and can be disclosed only upon request of the judicial authority or other authority specifically authorized by law.
9.2 personal data will be disclosed to third parties who carry out activities necessary for the execution of the contract and used exclusively for that purpose.
9.3 the interested party enjoys the rights, i.e. that at any time you can ask at the S.M. Technology to know nature and origin of such data, and require it to be upgraded, rectification, integration or cancellation, however without prejudice to the right to object, in whole or in part, to such use.
9.4 the cancellation of personal data is subject to sending a written communication by fax or mail to the company headquarters.
9.5 owner and Manager of the collection and processing of personal data is the S.M. Technology with registered offices in Italy Via filisto, 29 cap 96100-Siracusa (SR)