Epic PWRgate is the third Generation Energy Generation product of West Mountain Radio. It uses advanced technology to get a very low power loss and has the maximum flexibility to charge modern batteries.
- Epic PWRgate is a 12 volt backup power system with a nominal voltage of 40 ampere, coming from a power supply or a battery.
- Connected equipment will pass instantly to the battery during a power outage or a power failure.
- Low-loss PWRgate provides a direct voltage drop of just 0.05 volts.
- Access to the USB port to monitor your system or change the charging parameters.
- Program for specific battery types.
- It supports intelligent charging of lead or lithium-ion batteries with charge up to 10A.
- Optional optional solar panel input for charging the battery (all chemicals). The VOC solar panel must be <= 30V.
- It can be programmed to use the vehicle to suspend charging when the alternator is off.
- Full LED Status Indicators.
- Battery Charger Button to Eliminate Power Consumption or Charger Noise for 30 Minutes.
- Optional temperature probe to control charge according to battery temperature.
- Solid and durable construction in an aluminum housing. Includes mounting holes for practical and safe use in mobile units.
- Use Anderson Powerpole ® connectors .
|Maximum Voltage:||PS 16V / Solar 30V|
|Maximum current:||40 ampere|
|Maximum charging current:||10A|
|Connectors:||Anderson Powerpole ® , 45A|
|Dimension:||4.5 x 3.375 x 1.25 inches|
|Mounting holes:||Four - 0.175 d, hardware # 8|
* Note: The above parameters can also be modified via the USB interface.
- Epic PWRgate Unit
- USB-micro cable
- (4) storage clips
- Owner's Manual
- Reference card