The new transceivers Kenwood TS-2000 offers the world of amateur radio high standard features without limitations and compromises found in other similar devices, multi-mode transceivers. The TS-2000 is offered with three different operating platforms, the traditional transceiver with all functions in front, or the high-tech version of "silver box" that gives you a chance to operate in mobile with the new, compact control RC-2000 ARCP-2000 computer controlled, or that makes your TS-B2000 fully manageable from the pc. The new TS-2000 gives you 100 watts on HF, 6 meters, and 2 meters, 50 watts on 70 cm, and if you install the optional UT-20 1.2 GHz to 10 watts, you'll have the most extensive multi-mode transceiver ever produced. The TS-2000 has the function to display of frequency transverter, ready to work with the latest satellite frequencies.
- True IF high performance DSP on main stage band. Stadium audio DSP on sub-band.
- Digital filter. (No more expensive options to buy)
- Ready for the satellite, transverter frequency display.
- Broadband spectrum receiver.
- Dual receive, (HF & 2 m or 70 cm) (2 m & 2 m) (70 cm & 70 cm)
- Cross band repeat.
- output 100 watts on HF, 6 and 2 meters. 50 watts out on 70cm, 10 watts of exit on 1.2 GHz (with the optional UT-20)
- Built-in Tuner cars from HF up to 6 meters
- Built-in TNC for KSS/DX PACKET CLUSTER TUNE
- Built-in RS-232 for computer control
- Built-in TCXO (. 5PPM)
- CTCSS & DCS encode/decode
- Electronic memory keyer
- 5 + 1 antenna ports. (2 for 1 for 2 m, 6 m, HF & 70cm 1, 1 & 1 to 1.2 GHz option to the receiving antenna HF)
ITALIAN MANUAL HERE
All the radios contributed by cover normally only the amateur bands. The extension a frequency radio (it is done onthe explicit requestof the customer. The transceivers radio amateurs are usually not indicated for use outside of the amateur bands. In some cases, the radio and especially the amplifier final or output filters can be damaged during transmission to out of gangs amateurs. Such damages not are covered by no guarantee. Themanufacturer's warranty is cancelledas a result of the extension of frequency.