PORTABLE PROFESSIONAL PMR446 TRANSCEIVER-8 CHANNELS
The new IC-F29SR is a radio for free use but has been designed for professional use. Deriving from the family of professional radio IC-F1000/F2000, with an extremely thin and manageable body, however, remains a robust and reliable radio waterproof and dustproof with degree of protection IP67.
It has an integrated speaker from 800 mW (typical), for audio always strong and understandable.
- Operations simplified for immediate communication.
- 50 tones Ctcss and DTCS codes 80. For programming the function keys and to set the CTCSS/DTCS tones you need cloning software CS-F29SR.
- Radio super slim and lightweight. Only 24.5 mm thickness for 240 grams (including antenna and BP-279)
- Construction rugged MIL-STD-810 and degree of protection IP67 water and dust.
- Powerful audio output of 800mW. The large speaker from 45 mm up to 800mW (typical with internal speaker) audio power.
- Functions Smart Ring and Call Ring. Smart Ring: lets you know if your correspondent has received your call. Call Ring: call waiting selectable between five different volume levels.
- Three buttons function (top and sides). The function keys can be programmed through cloning software. The various programmable functions are: scan, priority Channel Channels memory, monitors, key lock, security, Mermaid, Scrambler, audio Compander, Smart ring/Call ring and voice announcement of channels ON/OFF.
- LED Tri-color . The bright LED on the front shows the three different operating status changing color and flashing type.
- Selector channel Rotary. The range switch provides 16 channels possible channels preprogrammed. The group code CTCSS (or DTCS) can be programmed by the dealer using the cloning software.
- Ad vocal channel number
- Power transmitting 500mW. The IC-F29SR offers 500mW power output and can cover a distance of about 3 km. (Distance varies depending on the morphology of the terrain, weather conditions, etc.).
- Battery lithium-ion battery, with operative autonomy of 21 hours (Tx: Rx: Stand-by = 5:5: 90, Power Save function activated).
0px; " > power save (or battery saving)Alarm battery lowFunction monitorIn mode monitoring, disables the LED light and beep soundsYou can use the siren as security alarmDuring TX-channel scanning functions and Talk-back guarantee a quick replyChance fast cloning from radio to radio
Supplied with: lithium ion battery BP-279 from 7.2 V/Nikon 1 v2, quick charger BC-213 BC, AC adapter board-123SE, belt clip MB-133 antenna and instruction manual.
R & TTE COMPLIANT APPARATUS 99/05/EC
ACCORDING TO THE STANDARDS:
EN 301 025-2 V 1.4.1 (2010-09);
EN 301 025-3 V 1.4.1 (2010-09); EN 300 698-2 V 1.2.1 (2009-12);
EN 300 698-3 V 1.2.1 (2009-12); EN 301 843-2 V 1.2.1 (2004-6);
EN 60950-1 (2006/A1:2010); EN 62311:2008;
EN 300 338-1 V 1.3.1 (2010-02);
EN 300 338-3 V 1.1.1 (2010-02)
|BP-278||1130mAh Li-ion 7.2 V|
|BP-279||Li-ion 7.2 V Nikon 1 v2 (supplied)|
|BC-213||Quick charger. Charging the battery pack BP-279 in 2.5 hours. Comes with AC adapter BC-123SE.|
0px; " > BC-123SE
|Mains adapter for BC-213|
|BC-214||Multiple battery charger Board fast. Upload up to 6 BP-279 in approximately 2.5 h. Provided with BC-6 AD-157S and 130|
|BC-157S||Power supply unit for BC-214|
|Ad-130||Battery charger adapter BC-214|
|CP-23L||Charger with cigarette lighter socket for use with BC-213|
|OPC-656||12V cable for use with BC-214|
|HM-168LWP||IP67 waterproof speaker mic|
|HS-94||Headphone/microphone, requires adapter VS-4LA|
|HS-95||Headphone/microphone with bow at the nape, requires adapter VS-4LA|
|HS-97||Throat microphone, requires adapter VS-4LA|
0px; " > VS-4LA
|Headphone adapter cable HS series with ptt switch|
|MB-130||Charger bracket for use with BC-213|
|Frequency:||446.00625 ~ 446.09375 MHz (8 channels)|
|Output power:||500mW (ERP)|
|Audio output (with 5% distortion):||Internal speaker: 800mW tip. (with 12 Ω load)|
|External speaker: 400mW tip. (with 8 Ω load)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD):/Peso||52.2 ×/Peso × 186.1 24.5 mm 240 g|
|Operating temperature:||-25° C ~ +55° C|
|IP protection:||IP67 (dust and water)|
|Military standard evaluation:||MIL-STD-810-G|