Morse keyer for keyboards of PCs
Microprocessor-controlled unit lets you send morse signals with any PC keyboard (PS/2). Many features are available with embedded software. ES ... memoirs, loops, contest sequence numbers, beacon id etc. Works without PC, requires from 7 to 15 V DC. Absorbed power. Max 50mA, Inc. keyboard.
- Eight standard text memory (4 x 32 chars, 4 x 64 chars), deemed even after switch off
- A Quick memory eg note the call of your correspondent for easy and immediate recall
- Two speed selectable keying.
- Fast speed control or end
- Seven different training programs
- Personal weight of point-line-break
- usual traffic signals type BK, AR, SK available with the command Alt-key
- automatic generation of sequences for the contest (Zero as "T" or "0")
- Continous keying for the harmony
- Visual feedback for overflow or memory errors
- The way Beacon allows programmable delays
- Programmable output pin control e.g. for selection of power of a beacon
- The latest version also supports the ' @ ' character