The Apache Labs Anan-100DE is a 100 watt HF + 6 m Software Defined Radio multi-mode transceiver. It has two separate physical receivers who are down direct conversion, this provides the opportunity for continuous, uninterrupted, receive coverage from 10 kHz to 55MHz. It can also support up to 14 receivers, 7 for each physical receiver (who share the same antenna) each at the same time. The ANAN-100DE can also be used to receive in diversity. The ANAN-100DE offers 3 separate antenna ports, low level RF inputs/outputs for transverter as well as speaker output, headphone, microphone and jack key. A standard RJ-45 Ethernet connection is used on the ANAN-100. No sound card, firewire or USB port required. Firmware updates via Ethernet. Some open source software packages are available with PowerSDRmRX (the OpenHPSDR version of PowerSDR) be the best at the moment. Many other packages are being developed, such as cuSDR. cuSDR promises great things for the future (but receive only at the moment), already has the ability to show the entire range from 0.1 to 55MHz on the spectrum display and supports up to 7 receivers simultaneously. Mac and Linux software are also available.
TRANSLATION BY GOOGLE
Specifications and features:
- Continuous, uninterrupted, receive coverage from 10 kHz to 55MHz. .
- Transmitting and Receiving image rejection > 110dB
- Full-duplex operation, each Division across 160 m to 6 m range.
- Built-in high performance preamplifier, with a typical noise floor-135dBm
- FPGA code can be updated through the industry-standard TCP/IP Ethernet network connection
- Separate PTT connection amplifier control open collector, etc, with sequencer
- PTT microphone tip or ring connection selectable bridge
- Bias for electret microphones via jumper
- Jumper selected low-noise and high-efficiency in-built electric switching designed by Kjell Karson, LA2NI-less than 600mA (receive-receiver) from a 13.8 V power supply
- I2C bus connector for control of external equipment
- Full QSK operation (efficiency depends on the PC and software testing)
- Transmitter output low level to use user-selectable output attenuator transverter
- Line-level stereo audio outputs and headphones
- In-built stereo audio 1W amplifier for driving speakers directly
- , De-bounced direct connections for a Morse key (straight or iambic) and PTT
- Low phase noise (-137dBc/Hz at 1 kHz) 122.88 MHz master clock, which can be hooked at run to a 10 MHz reference internal or external TCXO fequency
- Industry standard network Ethernet TCP/IP interface supports static IP address or DHCP, APIPA
- Eight (8) layer PCB design for the most professional, state-of-the-art, design available.
- Tx output Mosfet 100W (160 m-6 m)
- Triple antenna ports configurable software