Click Image for Gallery
ALINCO DX-SR8E HF VEHICULAR
Alinco, a world leader in communications, has developed an easy-to-use and compact HF transceiver.
Thanks to the detachable control panel and front speaker, as well as the rational positioning of the controls, the DX-SR8E is an intuitive design achievement.
The DX-SR8E is designed to be a high quality transceiver capable of using heavy-duty cycles less hospitable environments.
• Short wave transmitters at the HF bands and Cover.
• Front panel detachable control.
• Direct input of the frequency using the numeric keypad.
• Remove unwanted signals by IF-shift.
• Removal of QRM filters out noise blanker or narrow, RIT/TXIT.
• Emphasis for operation on CW.
• Dynamic microphone with dynamic compressor.
• Priority scan Modes, Search, Busy, time, memories and program.
• Attenuator and antenna head amp on four levels.
• Three RF power levels with a QRP mode adjustable (0.1 ÷ 2 W).
• Double VFO and memory channels divided into 600 three banks.
• Output for automatic tuner and ALC for ampli er linear.
• Volume, squelch, RIT and IF shift; dial lock and keypad.
• TX/RX Led e-segment alphanumeric display.
• Frontal Connections for microphones, cuf and and external speaker.
• Large internal fan controlled with limtitatore power.
• Protection for SWR level too high.
Please click here for details
Transmit: 20A Operating temperature -10digC to 60digC (+ 14digF to + 140digF) Dimentions 240 (w) x 94 (h) x 255 (d) mm (Projections not included)
(9.45 "(w) x 3.7" (h) x 10 "(d)
240 (w) x 100 (h) x 293 (d) mm
(9.45 "(w) x 3.94" (h) x (d) 11.54 Weight Approx. 4.1 kg (144.6 oz) Transmitter Power Output SSB, CW, FM: 100W (Hi) Approx. 10W (Low) Approx. 1W (S-Low)
Am: 40W (Hi) Approx. 4W (Low) Approx. 0.4 W (S-Low) Modulation system SSB: Balanced modulation
Am: Low power modulation
FM: Reactance modulation Spurious emission Less than-50dB (Less than-45dB in 30 m band) Carrier suppression More than 40dB Unwanted sideband More than 50 DB (1 kHz) Maximum FM deviation +/-2.5KHz Receiver Receive circuitry Double conversion superheterodyne Sensitivity SSB: (0.15 to 1.8 MHz) 0dBu (1uV)
CW: (1.8 to 30MHz)-12dBu (0.25 uV)
Am: (0.15 to 1.8 MHz) + 20dBu (10uV)
Am: (1.8 to 30MHz) + 6dBu (2uV)
FM: (28 to 30MHz)-6dBu (0.5 uV) Intermediate frequency 1st 71.75 MHz, 2nd 455KHz Selectivity SSB, CW, AM (narrow): 2.4 KHz/-6 DB 4.5 KHz/-60dB
Am, FM: 6KHz/-6dB 18 kHz/-60dB
-6dB: 6KHz or more
-60dB: 16 kHz or less (NFM) Spurious and image rejection ratio More than 70dB Audio output power More than 2.0 W (8 ohm 10% THD) RIT variable range +/-1.2KHz
(Us/Canadian Amateur) DX-SR8E
(European and other regions Amateur) Microphone impedance 300 OHM Transmit Frequency coverage 160 m band
(1.8 M) 1.80000-1.99999 MHz 1.80000-1.99999 MHz 80 m band
(3.5 M) 3.50000-3.99999 MHz 3.40000-3.99999 MHz * 60 m band
(5.3 M) 5.33050 MHz
5.40350 MHz - 40m band
(7 m) 7.00000-7.29999 MHz 6.90000-7.49999 MHz 30 m band
(10 m) 10.10000-10.14999 MHz 9.90000-10.49999 MHz 20 m band
(14 m) 14.00000-14.34999 MHz 13.90000-14.49999 MHz 17 m band
(18 m) 18.06800-18.16799 MHz 17.90000-18.49999 MHz 15 m band
(21M) 21.00000-21.44999 MHz 20.90000-21.49999 MHz than 12 m band
(24M) 24.89000-24.98999 MHz 24.40000-25.09999 MHz 10 m band
(28M) 28.00000-29.69999 MHz 28.00000-29.99999 MHz